SIMONA® PE Twin-Wall Sheets
The efficient solution for light yet stable designs
For some years now, livestock facilities have had to meet emission standards to prevent odour nuisance. These stipulate, for instance, that large livestock facilities, e.g. with 2,000 or more fattening places, need to be equipped with exhaust air cleaning systems to receive approval.
This has resulted in the manufacture of air scrubbers to filter out ammonia, odours and dust. For reasons of stability, SIMONA® PE Twin-Wall Sheets are ideal for the construction of rectangular air scrubbers. The sheets are characterised by high rigidity, low specific weight and good thermal insulation and are easy to process and machine. The twin-wall sheets can be processed with the same methods used for solid sheet material.
- High strength and rigidity
- High resistance to breakage
- Rectangular shape without the need for steel reinforcement
- Low weight compared with solid wall due to hollow design
- Excellent sound insulation (DIN EN ISO 140-3 certification on request)
- Low heat transfer coefficients (K-value/U-value) based on ISO 8301, EN 1946-3
- Wide range of applications
- Very easy to process
- Excellent chemical resistance
SIMONA® Twin-Wall Sheets white UV – Our lightweight solution for outdoor container construction
Compared to the grey or black sheets available in this range, the SIMONA® Twin-Wall Sheets white UV offer the benefit of much lower heat absorption, particularly when used in outdoor applications. Thus, the sheets are suitable not only for use in container construction (outdoor installation) but above all for the construction of exhaust air scrubbers or also for installations such as containers or other enclosures where a durable and corrosion-resistant material is required.
Advantages of SIMONA® Twin-Wall Sheets white UV
- Much lower heat absorption
- Durable and corrosion-resistant material
- Physiologically safe
- Weather resistant for 10 years or more
Quality you can rely on: SIMONA is the only manufacturer to supply cross-ribbed twin-wall sheets whose development and production are tested and independently monitored by TÜV Süd.